Enchanted Witchery - NO order and NO response for 5 Months
Update added by user Nov 20, 2015
For an update see the comments below.That sums it up.
I will never get what I paid for let alone a refund. Even though I have a witness. But there is a long comment explaining this bs all over again. I have many other pagan shops I can shop at.
I don't need or deserve this drama.
And I know of other people suffering the same drama.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015
I am so done with these people!I advise that you NEVER order from them.
Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am beyond pissed off at this so called business. I have made 3 orders with them. The first order went fine and great and took a month.
That isn’t too bad. I understand that witchy products take time to make and ship. but 5 MONTHS? really.
As for the 2nd and 3rd order. WOW.
I made them on the same night which I guess was too much for them. After 3-4 MONTHS I emailed multiple times about it and the woman finally responded to fix order #2. I was told she sent both orders which she didn’t.
Even on the old website the 3rd order was still “awaiting shipment” . Now they made a new website that made me make a new account so EVERYTHING is gone. Luckily I took snapshots back when I ordered it! Over 5 MONTHS I have sent probably well over a DOZEN emails.
I even included snapshots of the order info. NOT ONE response to any of them. I used multiple email addresses I found for E.W. AND since they are constantly on Facebook (selling people *** there too BTW) they saw my 2 Facebook messages almost immediately and couldn’t even have the common courtesy to respond with at least one word!
I spent $39 on 2 little Salves that I apparently will never see. I find that ridiculous! Their customer service is ATROCIOUS. They are constantly posting on Facebook or going out of town for events and things instead of getting their *** together.
Basically stealing everyone’s money and not caring whether or not they get the expensive things they ordered. On top of that they are just rude and disrespectful towards their own customers for the severe lack of response. I suppose they are waiting till it is too late to make a dispute on PayPal since you only get 6 months after purchase. Well Guess What.
It has almost been 6 months and I opened a dispute a couple days ago. And STILL NO RESPONSE. Fine. A claim it is!
How are you going to *** over your customers like that???I mean really… Beautifully wrapped packages and throwing in extras as an apology doesn’t make up for this ***.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No delivery
- No response
- Being ignored
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enchanted Witchery Healing Time Salve
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."