Enchanted Witchery - NO order and NO response for 5 Months
Update added by user Nov 20, 2015
For an update see the comments below.That sums it up.
I will never get what I paid for let alone a refund. Even though I have a witness. But there is a long comment explaining this bs all over again. I have many other pagan shops I can shop at.
I don't need or deserve this drama.
And I know of other people suffering the same drama.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015
I am so done with these people!I advise that you NEVER order from them.
Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am beyond pissed off at this so called business. I have made 3 orders with them. The first order went fine and great and took a month.
That isn’t too bad. I understand that witchy products take time to make and ship. but 5 MONTHS? really.
As for the 2nd and 3rd order. WOW.
I made them on the same night which I guess was too much for them. After 3-4 MONTHS I emailed multiple times about it and the woman finally responded to fix order #2. I was told she sent both orders which she didn’t.
Even on the old website the 3rd order was still “awaiting shipment” . Now they made a new website that made me make a new account so EVERYTHING is gone. Luckily I took snapshots back when I ordered it! Over 5 MONTHS I have sent probably well over a DOZEN emails.
I even included snapshots of the order info. NOT ONE response to any of them. I used multiple email addresses I found for E.W. AND since they are constantly on Facebook (selling people *** there too BTW) they saw my 2 Facebook messages almost immediately and couldn’t even have the common courtesy to respond with at least one word!
I spent $39 on 2 little Salves that I apparently will never see. I find that ridiculous! Their customer service is ATROCIOUS. They are constantly posting on Facebook or going out of town for events and things instead of getting their *** together.
Basically stealing everyone’s money and not caring whether or not they get the expensive things they ordered. On top of that they are just rude and disrespectful towards their own customers for the severe lack of response. I suppose they are waiting till it is too late to make a dispute on PayPal since you only get 6 months after purchase. Well Guess What.
It has almost been 6 months and I opened a dispute a couple days ago. And STILL NO RESPONSE. Fine. A claim it is!
How are you going to *** over your customers like that???I mean really… Beautifully wrapped packages and throwing in extras as an apology doesn’t make up for this ***.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No delivery
- No response
- Being ignored
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enchanted Witchery Healing Time Salve
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."