Enchanted Witchery - NO order and NO response for 5 Months
Update added by user Nov 20, 2015
For an update see the comments below.That sums it up.
I will never get what I paid for let alone a refund. Even though I have a witness. But there is a long comment explaining this bs all over again. I have many other pagan shops I can shop at.
I don't need or deserve this drama.
And I know of other people suffering the same drama.
Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2015
I am so done with these people!I advise that you NEVER order from them.
Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am beyond pissed off at this so called business. I have made 3 orders with them. The first order went fine and great and took a month.
That isn’t too bad. I understand that witchy products take time to make and ship. but 5 MONTHS? really.
As for the 2nd and 3rd order. WOW.
I made them on the same night which I guess was too much for them. After 3-4 MONTHS I emailed multiple times about it and the woman finally responded to fix order #2. I was told she sent both orders which she didn’t.
Even on the old website the 3rd order was still “awaiting shipment” . Now they made a new website that made me make a new account so EVERYTHING is gone. Luckily I took snapshots back when I ordered it! Over 5 MONTHS I have sent probably well over a DOZEN emails.
I even included snapshots of the order info. NOT ONE response to any of them. I used multiple email addresses I found for E.W. AND since they are constantly on Facebook (selling people *** there too BTW) they saw my 2 Facebook messages almost immediately and couldn’t even have the common courtesy to respond with at least one word!
I spent $39 on 2 little Salves that I apparently will never see. I find that ridiculous! Their customer service is ATROCIOUS. They are constantly posting on Facebook or going out of town for events and things instead of getting their *** together.
Basically stealing everyone’s money and not caring whether or not they get the expensive things they ordered. On top of that they are just rude and disrespectful towards their own customers for the severe lack of response. I suppose they are waiting till it is too late to make a dispute on PayPal since you only get 6 months after purchase. Well Guess What.
It has almost been 6 months and I opened a dispute a couple days ago. And STILL NO RESPONSE. Fine. A claim it is!
How are you going to *** over your customers like that???I mean really… Beautifully wrapped packages and throwing in extras as an apology doesn’t make up for this ***.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No delivery
- No response
- Being ignored
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enchanted Witchery Healing Time Salve
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Time Building Central Inc, ATP Rated LLC, Accelerated Professional Pilot Program Company. Anthony E Budreau All are the same and Owned by Anthony Eugene Budreau and are NOT active Corporations in Florida..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."
- "Ultimate Iron Works took Stole my money! After receiving a payment of $2300 for material cost up front, Ultimate Iron Works failed to properly staff the job, failed to provide..."